Wondering if Shopify Plus scalable platform is the right solution for your business? Here are a few examples of Shopify Plus stores and websites that will convince you that Shopify is indeed the right option for you!
Over the last year, Shopify Plus has seen a huge growth. Shopify Plus offers a lot of benefits – it is a hosted SaaS solution, there is a lower Cost of Ownership, dedicated account management, agility, and much more.
There is absolutely no doubt that Shopify Plus is a very strong platform with a competitive pricing model and they are making some changes in the mid-level and enterprise-level ecommerce. If you are wondering whether Shopify Plus scalable platform is the right solution for your business, we have a few great examples for you that will convince you that Shopify is indeed the right option for you and your business.
Here are a few examples of Shopify Plus stores & websites:
- Victoria Beckham: We suppose this brand needs no introduction. Victoria Beckham is one of the most popular brands in the fashion world and this store represents just one of the many luxury names that have moved over to Shopify Plus. Even though this brand is minimalist and simple, it is a really good fit for the platform.
- Bulletproof: This is a pretty impressive store and they have decided to migrate to Shopify Plus to improve their sales and boost their revenue. According to them, that was the best decision ever!
- Pure Cycles: This was one of the first Shopify Plus sellers to trial Shopify AR and this has got them an expose in the Shopify environment. Their shop is amazing and they have continued to improve the shop over time.
- Emma Bridgewater: This is just another big-brand in the Shopify world. The site features a clean and modern design, various front-end features, and a powerful mobile experience that adds to the overall user experience.
- Gymshark: This brand is a very popular UK-based fitness wear store. Their Shopify Plus website has 11 stores and receives over 2.5 million hits a month. Impressive, right?
- Kylie Cosmetics: This Shopify Plus store is predicted to hit $1 billion in sales by 2022. The store receives over 2.3 million monthly visits.
- MVMT Watches: This website has managed to generate sales of $60 million in 3 years. Why? Well, maybe it has something to do with the fact that this watch store has been a Shopify user from day one.
Other brands and stores that use Shopify Plus are MMA Warehouse, Thinx, Make Up Geek, Gaiam, The Hundreds, Journelle, Radio Shack, Frame Denim, and Herschel.